Occupational Therapist – Job Advertisement
Soft Power Education (SPE) works with communities throughout the Jinja and Buliisa Districts of Uganda to improve quality of life through education. Our Mission is an empowered and self-sustaining society taking responsibility for its own development.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated, organised, enthusiastic and independent thinking Occupational Therapist, who will be based in Jinja. The successful individual should have a passion for working with children with special needs, as well as a keen interest in development.
The applicant must have:
- -A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Occupational Therapy;
- -Excellent written and spoken English;
- -Proven experience within the field of therapy;
- -Excellent organisational and IT skills;
- -A proven ability to manage multiple tasks, plan ahead, problem solve and meet deadlines;
- -A keen interest in developing new skills;
- -Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Soft Power Education is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Interviews will take place in Jinja, Uganda. Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail email@example.com for more information.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 22nd May 2017, 5pm (EAT).