VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME MANAGER – JINJA, UGANDA
Soft Power Education (SPE) is a UK charity and Ugandan NGO working in the education, disability and livelihoods sectors with a mission of improving quality of life through education. The organisation is currently inviting applications for the position of Volunteer Programme Manager, to start immediately.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated, organised, enthusiastic and independent thinking individual for the position. The ideal candidate should have keen interest in the voluntourism sector as well as an interest in organizational development.
The applicant must have:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in a relevant subject
- Excellent written English
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, plan ahead, problem solve and meet deadlines
- Relevant work experience in a similar position with an NGO/ Charity;
- A keen interest in developing new skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in working with diverse teams and;
- Skills in proposal development.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should request for the complete job description and application form by emailing: email@example.com with the subject ‘Volunteer Programme Manager’ by January 20, 2017. Please note that all applications must be received by Monday 23rd January 2017 at 2pm. Applicants who would have not been contacted by Monday 30th January 2017 should consider their applications unsuccessful.