There are so many reasons as to why you should volunteer with Soft Power Education, here are our Top 5!
1. All fundraising goes directly to Soft Power Education and we are 100% not-for-profit. We continue to strive to ensure that our overheads are as low as possible, and that as much of the donations we receive as possible is spent on our programmes;
2. No middlemen or companies disguising themselves as charities. Amongst a plethora of expensive, profit-driven volunteering companies, we offer exceptional value for money for all volunteers taking part in our programmes;
3. All our work is based on identified need and reaches the heart of the community;
4. We have no fancy offices or employees outside of Uganda, expensive marketing campaigns or fundraising costs;
5. Almost 20 years’ experience of hosting volunteers in Uganda.